Wednesday, October 28, 2009

just call me kru anna

It's official! I am a kru. Just call me Teacher Anna. I now gesticulate nonstop; I am a pro at non-verbal communication; I make worksheets; I put smiley faces on papers; I say "Great job!" and "Let's give him a round of applause!" so often its becoming involuntary; I'm developing a twitch in my right hand from furiously scribbling on the blackboard; I even get chalk on my skirts!

Here's proof:


This week, I've been working with another ETA, splitting our two hour time, each teaching an hour on our own. There are 21 boys in our class and 4 girls. Their vocab is generally stellar; unfortunately, they have no idea how to use it. So far so good, though-- hopefully I will keep enjoy it when I go to Warin Chamrap on... MONDAY!

More soon--

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment